Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Clearsnap Guest Designer for April

Funny how things work out sometimes. First my friend Andrea encourages me to audition for the Graphic 45 Design team, then she hosts a Valentine Craft day at her home where I have the opportunity to get to know one of the other instructors that day, Jennifer Priest from Hydrangea Hippo. I told Jennifer about my audition for Graphic 45 and she was so encouraging and just filled with information about being on design teams and working as an educator. I sent Jennifer the link to my audition blog post and not too much later she invited me to be the April guest designer for Clearsnap. When I got the Clearsnap catalogue I was not only excited to find out that they are the producers of Cats Eyes chalk inks- one of my all time favorite go to supplies, but a huge array of diverse products from the smootch line to moldable foam stamps. I have had so much fun using these products I am hooked. I am also excited at thr thought of using many of them in my upcoming design work for G45. Here is one of my projects, you can see the Tutorial here at Clearsnaps Blog!


{the canvas was sprayed with smootch spritz in "Splash" then I used a cloth to rub it in}
{I used their Design Adhesives "Shopping Trip"  for the embossing on the left}
-Denise

2 comments:

  1. love it..and happy for you..it was good to read how everything worked out in its right timing for you...congratualtions and I am a new happy follower and hope friend.

    ReplyDelete